- However, in most instances, the Concession Agreements 17 Table 2-1.
- Amendments to this Agreement and Changes to the Talent Network.
- All existing sector specific agreements remain in place.
- And that explains why non-disclosure agreements are vital.
- In fact, the custodial agreement expressly disclaims any fiduciary obligations.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Parents Can’t Trade Parental Rights for Child Support
From time to time, a client asks whether a parent can “give up his or her parental rights” in exchange for a waiver of child support. In order words, can that parent give up any parental involvement and, in … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Welcome To Our Blog
Welcome to our new blog. This area of our site was created to establish a forum where we can provide current information that is relevant to our readers and their issues. Some of the information that you will find here … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment